The Danish Research Library Association is a joint organization for research and academic libraries in Denmark and their employees.
The association was founded in 1978 and works to promote initiatives for the benefit of the academic and research libraries and the collective library system, and is a forum for consideration and discussions of subjects on library issues and library politics.
– To promote initiatives at benefit for the academic and research libraries and the collective library system inDenmark
– To strengthen the co-operation on information dissemination
– To exchange ideas and experience within the broader field of culture
– To co-operate with similar organizations at home and abroad
The association arranges a long range of meetings of professional and general interest. The meetings are arranged by the associations forums or the board. An annual meeting takes place in September with a current theme of interest on the program.
REVY is an open access journal published 4 times a year with articles and news in Danish. Online articles are available on the REVY website. The Danish Research Library Association is a joint organization for research and academic libraries in Denmark and their employees. The association was founded in 1978.
Att.: Claus Vesterager Pedersen, c/o SDUB,
Studiestræde 6, DK-1455 Copenhagen K
Phone: +45 4220 2177
President: Bertil Dorch, University Library of Southern Denmark, e-mail: email@example.com
Vice President: Nils Thidemann, Aalborg University Library, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Karin Englev, Roskilde University Library, e-mail: email@example.com
Eli Greve, University Library of Southern Denmark, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gitte Bruun Jensen, DTU Library, e-mail: email@example.com
Louise Naomi Vetter, UCN Library, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lise Møller Eriksson, The Library at The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts Schools of Architecture, Design and Conservation, e-mail: email@example.com
Lene Wendelboe, The Royal Library, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Danish Research Library Association establishes Forums to attend special tasks and activities in fields where specific efforts are required. The Forums works to facilitate the articles of the association through:
– Exchange of experience and debates on issues of relevance to the forum
– Monitoring development nationally and internationally
– Instigating debate and commitment
– Disseminating knowledge in the field of the Forums, a.o. in REVY, published by the association
- Interlibrary Loan, referenceand collection development
- Researcher support
- User education